- Fulltime Job Description
Denver Intermodal Express is the premier Intermodal carrier of the Rocky Mountain Region. Our company drivers enjoy top of the line, well maintained 2018/2020 Freightliners, fully equipped with inverters and refrigerators. We offer competitive pay and out and back freight. Our benefit package includes: health, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacations.
We are currently seeking to hire a CDL-A Truck Driver to join our team. He or she must have knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier DOT regulations, be able to complete all paperwork including tickets, vehicle inspection reports, and driver’s daily logs. This position has the potential for driving in harsh climates.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Safely operate the truck to haul loads from various locations.
- Assure that paperwork such as timesheets, and records of loads hauled/transferred are completed accurately and forwarded to supervisor daily.
- Assure that trucks are maintained and are in good working condition. Must fill out Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report (per DOT Regulations) daily.
- Must complete Vehicle Inspection Report and Driver’s Daily Log each day and forward to supervisor at the end of the day (per DOT regulations).
- Dependable attendance
- Attend all required safety meetings.
- Other duties as required by supervisor, within the scope of the position.
- Class “A" Commercial Driver’s License.
- 3 years of Class “A” driving experience preferred.
- Must have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards.
- Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be willing to work in all climates
: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour
All company trucks are equipped with a sanitization log and kit with additional supplies available upon request. We ask all driver to wear a mask when inside any facility or when 6 feet cannot be maintained and to wash hands frequently.