- Fulltime Job Description
Denver Intermodal Express is the premier Intermodal carrier of the Rocky Mountain Region. Our company drivers enjoy top of the line, well maintained 2018/2020 Freightliners, fully equipped with inverters and refrigerators. We offer competitive pay and out and back freight. Our benefit package includes: health, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacations.
We are currently seeking to hire a CDL-A Truck Driver to join our team. He or she must have knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier DOT regulations, be able to complete all paperwork including tickets, vehicle inspection reports, and driverâ€™s daily logs. This position has the potential for driving in harsh climates.
- Safely operate the truck to haul loads from various locations.
- Assure that paperwork such as timesheets, and records of loads hauled/transferred are completed accurately and forwarded to supervisor daily.
- All drivers are required to follow all FMCSA Regulations
- Dedicated and dependable work ethic
- Main entail other duties as required by supervisor
- Minimum Required Qualifications
- Class â€œA" Commercial Driverâ€™s License.
- 3 years of Class â€œAâ€ driving experience preferred.
- Must have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards.
- Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
$24.50 - $26.00 per hour