- Fulltime Job Description
Denver Intermodal Express is expanding its regional department due to high customer demand. We are seeking to add several dedicated and dependable owner operators to our fleet. We offer competitive pay and operate in a positive work environment.
We are currently seeking CDL-A Truck Drivers with apportioned plates to join our team. Must have knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier DOT regulations, capable of completing all paperwork including vehicle inspection reports, and daily driver logs. Stay around the Midwest and Mountain Region.
Education and Experience
- Assure that paperwork such as timesheets, and records of loads hauled/transferred are completed accurately.
- Have a dedicated and dependable work ethic
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Class â€œA" Commercial Driverâ€™s License.
- TWIC Card and Hazmat Endorsement are preferred.
- Must have Class â€œAâ€ driving experience.
- Must have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards.
- Company paid Apportioned Plate program.
- Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
: $180,000.00 to $320,000.00 /year